Wednesday 29 June 2016

PLUM GREEN TEA PORE CLEANSING FACE WASH


Hi my lovely readers…..
It’s not that I hate summers….. but I prefer winters more. Delhi is getting high on pollution day by day. Therefore, you can see the signs of aging even if you are in your 20's. My skin gets oily and sticky and it has some zits that develop… horrible! Horrible scene it is. While surfing on net about skin care regimes, I got to know about PLUM GOODNESS. Many bloggers are raving over this brand. They have got some amazing skin care products and the best part is that it is paraben free (no harmful preservatives). I ordered the full Green Tea range which includes a face wash, a toner, a moisturizer and a face mask.... It costs me around 1350 INR. They ship products pretty fast. I ordered my package on Saturday and got it on Monday. If you have any query regarding the products, feel free to whats app them as they have amazing crew, they reply to all your queries and help you to find the best products that will suit your skin type. 
You can order the products from here or you can make a plum call on 07303316677. They also have an Instagram account @plumgoodness.

 I want to give you an eagle eye review, therefore I wont be reviewing all the products at once….
Price: 345 INR for 75 ml


The Key ingredients are mentioned on the outer as well as the inner packaging of the face wash. The packaging also includes how to use the product. I like their idea of  what's in and what's out as costumers will get a clear cut idea of the ingredients present in the product. 
It is travel friendly. The cap is sturdy, so it wont leak. The consistency is not very runny. It has green cushion beads like particle in it which melts away on your skin. The color of the product is transparent with a green tinge. It has a very vague smell and won't irritate sensitive nose. 
Coming to the usefulness of the product. It is the most amazing face wash I have ever used. It not only gives me a brighter looking face but also eliminates the dullness, I guess that's because of green tea as it is an excellent anti- oxidant. I have been using it for almost 15 days now and it has worked wonders on my face. My face is clearer and free from zits.It has given me smoother looking skin. The best part is that a coin size is enough. It does not lather much. It does remove makeup to an extend. After using it, you can actually notice the signs of perfection on the skin. I truly love this face wash.  
I will highly recommend it to all the oily skinned beauties as it takes out all the excessive oil from the skin without drying the skin. It is a great face wash for summers and I am totally in love with it. 
Which one is your favorite face wash????

4 comments:

  1. Plum skin care range is really impressive. I've got to try this face wash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try their full range... it's vegan and amazing

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. thanks for sharing your information
    Order Contact Lenses Online daily, monthly & six months disposals colored eye contact lenses online in India.
    Buy Coloured Contact Lenses

    ReplyDelete