Sunday 27 September 2015

September Anniversary Fab Bag

Hola Amigas,

This is my first post and I am so excited to talk to you guys about my nueva fab bag 😄😄😄😄
Before starting my review... Let me first tell you what Fab Bag is? It is basically a beauty subscription which helps you to try on new products or you can say high end products and if you like it, you can purchase the full size products 💓💓💓💓

You can book your subscription by clicking here.

So as September fab bag was suppose to be 3rd anniversary special bag, it was imperative for me to order one.

List of products I got were -

1. Just Herbs Gotukola Indian Ginseng Rejuvenating Elixir Face Serum ( full size Rs. 985/- for 12ml)

2. Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water (full size Rs. 250/- for 50ml)

3. Makeup Revolution Matte Effect Concealer MC11 ( full size Rs. 550)

4. The Balm Satiniac Lip and Cheek Stain (sample size)

5. SKINN by TITAN Celeste for woman and Raw for Man ( sample size)


I really like the month's bag as it is useful in every way. You have beauty product, fragrances, and makeup products.

I will use these products and will give the review about these products soon. Till then enjoy your day and stay tuned for more reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment